0

Blind Faith

Manuscripts that are a
Thousand years old
Qualifies the human deeds,
acts of good or of sin
And reads out punishments.

Logic, science and reasoning,
Non existent.
What are medicines for,
When my blind faith would cure
Me and everyone else from the perils.

I would only embrace modernity
On the peripheral.
Freedom for all, I proclaim.
Yes, I'd cat call, slut shame and insult
The outcast without societal norms.

Wearing the judgemental cloak
Is oh so easy.
All I need to do is blurt out that
It's how we have been since ages,
Freedom sometimes is a one way street.

0 Shared Thoughts:

Post a Comment

agree... disagree... like... love... hate... what ever you feel, have your say.. your comments are always welcome, and much valued

Penned to Life by Shravan. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top